Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
POLITIQUE D'ANNULATION: Nous prenons un dépôt équivalent à une nuitée sur votre carte de crédit au moment de la réservation. Pour les terrains, vous avez jusqu'à 48 heures avant votre arrivée pour annuler votre réservation avec des frais de 10$. Si vous ne respectez pas ce délais, vous perdez votre dépôt entier. Pour les unités locatives, vous avez jusqu'à 7 jours avant votre arrivée pour annuler votre réservation avec des frais de 10$. Si vous ne respectez pas ce délais, vous perdez votre dépôt entier.RESERVATION POLICY : We take a deposit equivalent of one night on your credit card during the reservation. For sites, we have 48 hours before your arrival date to cancel with a 10$ fee. If you don't respect that delay, you loose your entire 1 night deposit. For accommodations, you have 7 days before your arrival date to cancel with a 10$ fee. If you don't respect that delay, you loose your entire 1 night deposit.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-3644 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.