Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
For deposit refund: 7 days notice required for deposit refund for campsite reservations during holidays and special event and TWO WEEKS NOTICE FOR ALL LODGING Non holiday cancellations must be made by 4 pm 48 hours prior to reservation. LODGING 7 DAY NOTICE REQUIRED non-holidayFor long term (over 27 days), 7 days notice required for deposit refund, prior to scheduled arrival date. Policy is strictly followed. NO exceptions. No Refund for Early Departures.
No shows on arrival date will result in automatic deposit forfeiture and reservation cancellation
**IMPORTANT PLEASE READ** ALL CAMPSITES HAVE A MAXIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE PER SITE. Guests NOT on reservation have to register and $pay$ to receive required car tag. No car tag = trespassing and will be escorted off of grounds. More than 6 people WILL NOT be permitted on campsite. NO EXCEPTIONS Gate has a monitoring company 24/7 and they will NOT be given access to campground if at 6 person maximum capacity
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-8635 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays & Special Events: Special deposit and/or cancellation policies may be required. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.