We have adjusted our normal operations for buildings, accommodations rentals, bathhouses, and activities in compliance with camping orders for Pennsylvania.
The safety of our camping guests and staff is our top priority. We are open for RV, cabin rentals until November 30th 2020. Please be aware of the following guidelines for your visit to our KOA.
- Face masks & social distancing are required in common areas per local health requirements and, per state and local guidelines.
- Guest Registration & Store Hours: Sunday – Thursday 9am-5pm & Friday – Saturday 9am-8pm. Face masks are required, social distancing is required, & children must be attended by an adult. No day visitors are allowed at this time.
- Our staff is trained in our safety & hygiene protocols for guest & staff spaces including restrooms, front desk, doors, and countertops.
- Our rental units have always maintained the highest level of cleaning standards & will continue to do so.
- The status of our amenities is subject to change. The following is the status as of today:
- CLOSED:Jump Pad, Liberty Lodge /Activity Rooms, Planned Activities/Events,Satellite Bath House
- Our pool is closed for the season on Labor Day Monday.
- OPEN: Our new treehouse playground is now open! There are two adventure play areas: one for ages 5-12 and one for ages 2-5.
- Mini golf, Gem Mine, Gaga Pit & Basketball are open. In between users, mini golf, gem mine, & basketball equipment is sanitized. Please bring your own Gaga ball.
- Canoes are available for rent during daylight hours. Equipment is sanitized between users. Please feel free to bring your own canoes or kayaks & enter the Brandywine River from our KOA Canoe Landing.
- Take a hike on our Hillside Nature Trail & explore our surrounding Natural Land Preserves (Cheslen & Stroud). For more information visit natlands.org. Longwood Gardens is open with advanced reservations.
- Thank you for your cooperation, business and support!