Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
OSCODA KOA follows the standard KOA Corporate cancellation policy for RV, tent and camping cabins during NON-HOLIDAY weeks/weekends. Please read below for HOLIDAY, GROUP & SPECIAL EVENT CANCELLATION POLICIES and for our Deluxe Cabin cancellation policies. Deluxe Cabins require a 14 day notice prior to the arrival date in order to receive a refund less a $10.00 processing fee for NON-HOLIDAY WEEKS AND WEEKENDS. If you do not give at least a 14 day notice your full deposit will be forfeited. Please read the HOLIDAY CANCELLATION POLICY for all holiday reservations.*HOLIDAY OR GROUP CANCELLATIONS:
(A GROUP IS ANY RESERVATION OF 4 OR MORE SITES) ALL CANCELLATIONS IN THESE CATEGORIES MUST BE MADE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND LESS THE $10 PROCESSING FEE. ANYTHING LESS THAN A 30 DAY NOTICE WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF FULL STAY DEPOSIT, NO EXEPTIONS** **IF YOU ARE A NO CALL/NO SHOW FOR YOUR RESERVATION AND DO NOT CLAIM YOUR SITE BY 11:00 AM THE FOLLOWING DAY YOU ARE CONSIDERED A NO SHOW AND YOUR RESERVATION WILL BE CANCELLED WITH OUT REFUND.** *TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION, YOU MUST CALL DURING OFFICE HOURS AND SPEAK TO OUR STAFF. LATE NIGHT VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED A TIMELY CANCELLATON AS WE CAN NOT ACCOUNT FOR THESE THINGS AFTER HOURS, AND EMAIL CAN EASILY GET LOST IN TRANSLATION*
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-9667 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.