General Campground Information
We are Open! Update on our KOA
We are also encouraging our guests to follow the basic measures spelled out by the Center for Disease Control:
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH THROUGHOUT THE PARK!!! Strictly enforced. Please watch for children.
Check-In and Check-Out Times
- 1:00 pm (RV/Tent)
- 4:00 pm (Cabin).
- 11:00 am. (All Sites)
**Late check-out may be available for RV/Tent sites for a small fee - ask the office for details.
AFTER HOURS ARRIVAL/REGISTRATION
Cabins: Please call the office before 5:00 pm on your arrival date for late arrival instructions.
- All site fees are payable in advance - this fee includes 2 adults and 2 children.
- Additional people are $5.00 per person per day.
- Maximum occupancy per site is 6 people.
- Children 4 and over are included in occupancy count; there is no extra fee for children under 4.
- You must be 21 or older to rent a site or cabin.
- The primary renter must be onsite if any member of their party is onsite.
All visitors must register at the office. There is a $5.00 per person, and $5.00 per vehicle per day visitor fee. All non-overnight visitors must depart the resort by 10:00 pm.
- One Registered Vehicle is allowed per site. Any additional vehicles will add a $5/day/vehicle charge.
- All Vehicles Must Display a Car Tag on the Rearview Mirror to Show that it is Registered.
- Extra Vehicles Must be Parked in an Overflow Parking Lot.
- No parking in Vacant Sites, On the Grass or in the Road.
- ONLY LICENSED DRIVERS ARE PERMITTED TO OPERATE ANY MOTORIZED VEHICLE IN THE PARK (THIS INCLUDES GOLF CARTS & ATVS)
**If you are unsure where to park, contact the office for assistance!
Trash Pick Up
- Trash Pick Up is Offered Daily from 9am - 11am for trash left by the road in front of your site!
- Outside of these hours all trash must be taken to the dumpster,
- No batteries, paint, tires, hazardous materials, or large items may be placed in or near the dumpsters.
- Do Not Leave Trash Outside Overnight! Wildlife will get into it!
- Quiet Time from 10pm and 8am!
- Birds must remain in RV at all times.
- Aggressive pets are not allowed. Guests having pets that demonstrate aggressive behavior will be asked to leave.
- More than 2 pets per site must have management approval.
- Pets must remain on leash no longer than 6 feet while outside unless they are in the designated KampK9 off leash area!
- Pets are not allowed to remain outside unattended. YOU must be with your pet at ALL TIMES!
- There are pet waste stations throughout the park. Please be a responsible pet owner and clean up after your pet, even in the designated pet areas.
- Pets are not allowed in any resort building to include the restrooms and laundry room.
- NO pets are allowed inside the fenced-in area around the pool.
Safety and Courtesy
- No Clothes Lines (Any Strung Ropes or Wires for any reason) are permitted
- No Weapons, Firearms, or Fireworks of any kind are allowed
- Smoking is Not Permitted in ANY Building
- Only Licensed Drivers May Operate Any Motor Vehicle Within the Park
- All Motorized Vehicles Must Have Front and Rear Lights
- The Running of Generators is Not Permitted
- No RVs with Window Unit Air Conditioners Will Be Permitted.
Deliveries and Propane
- Propane Bottle Pick-Up & Refill
- Please Respect the Animals, Trees and Bushes in the Park!
- Please Leave The Turtles in Their Natural Habitat.
Pool and Hot Tub Rules
- Pool hours are from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm daily March - October
- The Pool and Hot Tub are available to registered guests, visitors and day pass holders only!
- Wristbands are required at all times while in the pool area. If you do not have your wristband you will be asked to leave.
- There is no lifeguard on duty; use at your own risk.
- Guests must abide by the safety rules posted in the pool area.
- Proper Swimwear is Required.
- Infants not potty trained must wear a swimming diaper.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- No food or glass is allowed in the pool area.
- A shower is required prior to using the pool or hot tub.
Meet Your Hosts
Excellent Customer Service is our number one priority. We expect your stay to exceed your expectations!Our KOA Team team is committed to maintaining the exceptional service our guests are accustomed too, and excited to be a part of an organization offering so much fun and leisure for the entire family.