Our camper’s health and well-being are important to us. Due to Covid-19 we have updated our cleaning, social distancing guidelines and recreation information.
RECREATION: Due to Covid-19 The indoor pool, hot tub, and other amenities such the sauna will be closed during your visit, until further notice.
We will update available amenities on the recreation page of our website, click here for details.
Registration / Store Area
- There will be a limited number of campers allowed in the store which an employee will monitor to keep you safe. Face Masks are required in the store.
- There will be clearly identified markings on the floor as you check out to keep the safe distance from other campers.
- We have installed plexiglass to distance ourselves to keep both our employees and campers keep distance safely.
- We are encouraging card only payments to reduce touch points.
- Campground employees will consistently clean through-out the day high touch areas.
- No more than 2 individuals in the laundry room area at a time, irons & boards have been removed.
- The laundry room will be cleaned frequently.
- Masks are required inside laundry rooms.
Open from 8:30 am to 830 pm- Sanitize hands before and after using playground Equipment.
Pub - Open Weekends
Restrooms / Showers
Washrooms & Showers will be cleaned/disinfected throughout the day. Masks are required in indoor public spaces.
- Cabins will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each reservation.
- We are asking all guests for their protection to wash all kitchen utensils before and after usage. At this time, cutlery, glasses, plates and bowls have been removed from deluxe cabins. Please remember to pack your own.
- All cabins are restricted to one family of the same address.
In season- Outdoor Pool and Outdoor Wading Pool Advance sign up required, set time slots allotted, 12 people at a time. Physical distancing required and no lounging/sunbathing on the pool deck. Time slots will be 30 minutes long, so we can clean up between each time slot.
Indoor Pool, Hot Tubs and Sauna: CLOSED
Washrooms: Toilets and sinks will close for cleaning 2 times a day. Housekeepers will clean / disinfect high touch points throughout the day.
Minigolf Clubs and balls will be sanitized before and after use and hand sanitizer will be required before they can start.
Laundry Rooms Open 8am cleaning by housekeeping throughout the day and close for the evening at 10pm.
Bike Rentals The bikes will be sanitized before and after each use. Bike Shack closes September 6th. Open weekends in September and for Thanksgiving Weekend.
Horseshoes Equipment will be sanitized between each use and handed out at the bike shack.
Ladder Ball & Outdoor Ping Pong: Equipment will be sanitized before and after each use.
Wagon Rides: CLOSED
Activities for kids We will offer take away crafts, scavenger hunts and other social distant activities. (Victoria Day Weekend to Labour Day Weekend)
Gem Mining Station: Will operate the same hours as the bike shack.
Tent Sites A limited amount of tent sites will be available.
Deluxe Cabins: Cutlery/dishes/cups will be removed at this time. ( Guests will need to bring their own.) (Pots/ pans/ BBQ utensils/ Keurig's/ paper coffee cups/ corkscrew/ can opener/toasters will remain.)
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and look forward to seeing you out this season!