Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Check In Times are 3pm for all sites Check Out Time is 11 am for all sites. $25 pet fee for rustic and deluxe cabins.RV & Tent sites: 48 hours cancellation notice isrequired.All Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required.All cancellations will incur a minimum $10 cancellation fee.
CMA Music Fest Special Deposit & Cancellation Requirements:4 night minimum stay. A non-refundable deposit equal to amount of your entire stay, per site, is necessary to reserve the site. No refunds. Cancellations, at any time, will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-7789 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays & Special Events: Special deposit and/or cancellation policies may be required. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.