COVID 19 INFORMATION
COVID-19 has impacted all of our lives in many different ways. "We are all in this together and we will all get through it together." We will have no-contact check-ins and for the present time the guidelines listed below will be in effect.
1. If you or anyone in your travel party are feeling sick, running a temperature, or coughing, please stay home.
2. Follow state guidelines of social distancing of at least 6 feet.
3. Gatherings of no more than 10 people.
4. The store Office and Gift Shop will be closed.
5. Laundry Room will be available for 1 person/family at a time and must be arranged by contacting the office by phone during store/office hours.
6. Firewood, Ice, Propane, and other items will be available for purchase by phone and delivered to your site.
7. All purchases in the park will be made with Credit Card only---No Cash will be accepted.
8. Trash pickup at your site has currently been suspended--You will need to dispose of your trash in our trash receptacles located at the back of the general store. (Refer to your Guest Services Guide for location).
9. Masks are not mandatory but are highly encouraged. In the city of Nashville, they are MANDATORY!
10. No outside visitors are allowed. Registered guests upon arrival only. NO Exceptions. Give us a call at 615.859.0348 for more information. We have been experiencing a high volume of calls, so please be patient. We will continue to keep you updated as we open more accommodations and activities. The above safety measures are intended to keep you, your families, and our team safe and in good health and to continue to allow camping!