Seize the Day
With things being shut down and the unknown upon us, how can we maintain a positive and kind disposition?
- Smile a lot, in front of your mirror and especially at others
- Try to take a deep breath before getting angry at anyone even the poor little dog.
- Once you exhale that breath, speak kindly to others. We are all just trying to manage.
- If something is different than you are used to embracing change.
- Go out of your way to do something nice today. For yourself or someone else. Remember to keep the distance.
- Take this time to bring out your inner writer. Write down things that are good and read them out loud to yourself and maybe others.
- Someone out there has it worse than you, allow this to fuel your compassion and if you can help go for it.
Thanks for giving these a try, the world will benefit.