How to navigate a rainy day at the campground
We all know that when it rains things get wet and messy. While there is not much any of us can do to make the rain or puddles go away, here are a few hints to help us make the best of these muddy, messy days:
1. Make sure you have the proper gear to hook-up (rain coat, boots, gloves).
2. Have an umbrella (this will help if you need to go to the camp store or bath house).
3. Have a few extra boards to make a ramp if needed to avoid puddles.
4. Have a few extra towels to use for you or your four footed friend.
5. Enjoy a movie, good book, and/or games.
6. Make some soup.
7. Visit the team at the camp store (share your adventures with them).
8. Most of all, do not let it ruin your adventure.