Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
We honor refunds per the KOA "Reservation Cancellation Guidelines" with a $10 fee to cover expenses. At Naples KOA, we value your friendship and repeat business. We understand, "Life happens". Please give us ample time per the national cancellation policy to fill the site and we will happily refund your deposit. Please call ASAP if you must cancel.
Cancellations are only valid by phone call. Call 207-693-5267 for all cancellations and refunds.
RV and Tent sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required.All Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required.All Long Term Stays require 30-day cancellation notice.All Group Reservations Require a 30 Day Cancellation notice.All cancellations will incur a minimum $10 cancellation fee.Long Term/spring-fall/ and monthly deposits are non-refundable.
No call - No show - No refund
We are here to help, However cancellations through Facebook posts, Messenger, Phone Text, Voice Mail, etc. are not valid cancellations and will not be refunded. You MUST speak with A staff Member to process your cancellation. Thank you for understanding.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-8153 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.