Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATIONS: A $10.00 fee applies to all cancel lations made prior to 48 hours of your arrival. Cancellations made less th an 48 hours will forfeit the entire deposit. HOLIDAY CANCELLATIONS: The 48 hour rule changes to a full 7 days prior to arrival. KABINS & LODGES req uire 14 days prior to arrival on holidays and 7 days notice on all other stays. Tent Site Reservations: if a fire is left unattended or smoldering you are responsible for the damages, also the Mt. Shasta City KOA will charge a FEE of $75.00.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-3617 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.