Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Thank you for choosing Missoula KOA. We look forward to your visit. Please bring a copy of this confirmation with you upon arrival. We will need your vehicle license number when you register.
**Check Out: 11:00 AM All Sites and Accommodations
**Check In: Cabins, Teepees, Tents 3:00 PM
**Check In: RVs 1:00 PM
* Please call if you need to change or cancel your reservation. 1-800-562-5366 or 406-549-0881 Missoula KOA.
!!!*WINTER OCTOBER 12 to APRIL 14 NO WATER available at campsites because of freezing. Dates can change depending on the weather.!!!
* If you arrive at Missoula KOA with more vehicles or different than what you indicated on your reservation you may have to park additional vehicles somewhere other than Missoula KOA. We do not have additional parking available.
* If you arrive at Missoula KOA with more people than you indicated on your reservation you may be disappointed with your accommodations. Please let us know if you expect more people or if you plans change.
* All reservations must come to the registration office and check in/ register before going to your campsite. All guests and vehicles must be accounted for at registration.
* Please bring your vehicle license numbers in when you arrive we require them at registration.
* At the time a reservation is made for our Deluxe Cabins and Teepees a Damage Fee $150.00 will be charged as well as the reservation deposit (first night's stay). The damage fee will be refunded if the accommodation is left in good order, within 3 days of your departure. Note: Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays there could be a delay of deposit refund when the office is closed. If reservation is cancelled the damage fee will be refunded at time of cancellation.
Please Note Maximum Stay Policies and Cancellation Requirements
* Deluxe Cabins Maximum Stay is 7 days --
***Deluxe Cabins 7 days cancellation notice required --
* Camping Cabin Maximum Stay is 7 days --
***Camping Cabin 7 days cancellation notice required --
* Teepee Sites Maximum Stay is 7 days --
***Teepee Sites 7 days cancellation notice required --
* Tent Site Maximum Stay is 7 days --
***Tent Site 48 hours cancellation notice is required --
*RV Site Maximum Stay is 14 days -- All RV's must be RVIA certified.
***RV Site 48 hours cancellation notice is required --
Reservations for longer than indicated above will not be honored. You will need to call Missoula KOA at 1-800-562-5366 for further inquiries.
No Tow Vehicles at Camping Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, Teepees or Tent Sites!
If you have a U-Haul type vehicle, please call our office for reservations!
**All RV's must be RVIA certified.
**First 2 dogs are free at Missoula KOA, we charge for additional dogs.
**2 Pet Maximum in Camping Cabins No Pets in Deluxe Cabins.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-5366 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.