Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Montana Statewide Mask Mandate is requiring face masks be worn by people age 5 and older in indoor public settings effective July 15, 2020. Please keep a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
Thank you for choosing Missoula KOA. We look forward to your visit. Please bring a copy of this confirmation with you upon arrival. We will need your vehicle license number when you register.
**Check Out: 11:00 AM
**Check In: 3:00 PM
Note: Early check-In: Before 3:00 PM could be subject to a delay until the site is available!
* WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY EMAIL or TEXT CANCELLATIONS you must call us to cancel your reservation. 1-800-562-5366 or 406-549-0881 Missoula KOA.
* If you arrive at Missoula KOA with more vehicles or different than what you indicated on your reservation you may have to park additional vehicles somewhere other than Missoula KOA. We do not have additional parking available.
* If you arrive at Missoula KOA with more people than you indicated on your reservation you may be disappointed with your accommodations. Please let us know if you expect more people of if you plans change.
* All reservations must come to the registration office and register before going to your campsite. All guests must be accounted for at registration.
* Please bring your vehicle license numbers in when you arrive we require them at registration.
Please Note Maximum Stay Policies and Cancellation Requirements
* Deluxe Cabins Maximum Stay is 7 days --
***Deluxe Cabins 7 days cancellation notice required --
* Camping Cabin Maximum Stay is 7 days --
***Camping Cabin 7 days cancellation notice required --
* Teepee Sites Maximum Stay is 7 days --
***Teepee Sites 7 days cancellation notice required --
* Tent Site Maximum Stay is 7 days --
***Tent Site 48 hours cancellation notice is required --
*RV Site Maximum Stay is 14 day unless prearranged with Manager--
***RV Site 48 hours cancellation notice is required --
Reservations for longer than indicated above will not be honored. You will need to call Missoula KOA at 1-800-562-5366 for further inquiries.
No Tow Vehicles at Camping Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, Teepees or Tent Sites!
If you have a U-Haul type vehicle please call our office for reservations!
**First 2 dogs are free at Missoula KOA, we charge for additional dogs.
**2 Pet Maximum in Camping Cabins
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 406-549-0881 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.