Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
At our KOA it is quite acceptable to cancel by email: [email protected] with confirmation #, last name and date.
Holidays: Full stay will be charged at time of reservation.1st night is non-refundable. Full deposit non-refundable within 7 days of arrival date. Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day weekends are considered holidays.
Deluxe Cabins: non-holidays: Full stay charged at time of reservation.1st night is non-refundable. Full deposit non-refundable if cancelled within 7 days of arrival date.Otherwise the cancellation policy follows the national KOA cancellation policy.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 724-748-3160 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.