Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
To reserve a deluxe cabin, camping cabin or glamping tent; a full stay deposit is required and is non-refundable. To reserve a super deluxe or deluxe patio site; a full stay deposit is required and is non-refundable. To reserve a regular site a one night deposit is required. A refund of the deposit less $25 will be given if cancelled 10 days prior to arrival. Less than 10 days notice will result in forfeit of full deposit. Holiday weekends and special events weekends require a full stay deposit and is non-refundable. Holiday weekends have a 3 night minimum requirement.We do not refund for unused days or inclement weather.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-3312 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays & Special Events: Special deposit and/or cancellation policies may be required. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.