Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Thank you for choosing our 1000/Islands Mallorytown KOA campground where your own children* and pets stay free! FALL HRS:9-6,ARRIVE >6,CALL TO RESERVE*Cost per site includes your single family unit of 2 adults and up to 4 of
your own children under 18 in 1 unit.
*Cost per deluxe cabin, trailer rental, 2 room basic cabin includes your single family unit of 2 adults and up to 4 of you own children under 18.
*Cost per 1 room basic cabin includes your single family unit of 2 adults and up to 2 of your own children under 18.
Pets left unattended in all rental accommodations must be crated in their 'hotel'.
Checkin: Sites 1:00 pm, Rental accommodations 2:00 pm
TO PREVENT SPREAD OF DISEASE, NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD IS PERMITTED INCLUDING PALLETS, SCRAP MATERIAL OR WOOD WITH NAILS OR STAPLES. Firewood can be purchased at the campground.
Responsible Adult/Guardian 16+ required w children under 12 in pool.
Louder music at dances to 11:00 pm on some weekends.
Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: Cancellation Notice: 21 days
Cancellation Fee with notice: $20
Minimum 3 night long weekend stay, deposit & cancellation:
Victoria Day Weekend: May 15, 16, 17 & 18
Canada Day Weekends: Jun 26 & 27 and Jul 3 & 4 (2 night minimum)
Ontario Civic Holiday Weekend: Jul 31, Aug 1, 2 & 3
Labour Day Weekend: Sep 4, 5, 6 & 7
Thanksgiving Weekend: Oct 9, 10, 11 & 12
Deposit: Entire Stay
Cancellation Notice: Sites 14 days, Accommodations 21 days, Groups 6 weeks
Cancellation Fee with above notice: $20
Cancellation Fee without above notice: No refund
Directions: Hwy 401, Exit 675 Mallorytown, N on County Rd 5, W(L) on CountyRd 2 for under 1 min, left side. GPS: Lat 44.474859, Long. -75.882397.
Due to various GPS systems, our street name of 1477 'County Road 2' may be
CR-2, CTY-2, Highway 2 or Leeds & Grenvill e 2.
The village of 'Mallorytown may also be referred to as Front of Yonge.
See you soon!
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-9725 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.