This workshop is in the Shenandoah National Park. I now have a permit from the Department of the Interior allowing us to run workshops within park boundaries. This is very rare, so don't miss this opportunity!
Scott will provide the meeting information prior to the event. We will spend 1-2 hours in the park where you will get to the location picked by Scott, setup your shot, photograph the sunset and then return to your meeting place.
Scott will be alongside to assist and provide tips.
REQUIRED: Cameras with the ability to shoot in manual mode (very helpful if you have taken Scott's Photo 201 class), a study tripod and a means to remote release yo...ur shutter (bulb w/remote or self timer). Close toed shoes and appropriate dress (remember than it is usually 8-10 degrees cooler up there).
Activity Level Rating: Easy
Luray, Virginia's 14th Annual Festival of Spring is coming soon and highly-anticipated. This event is free to the public and is a one-day celebration, sponsored by the Town of Luray and local partners. Each year, Luray's Festival of Spring is attended by over 5,000 guests. This year's festival will take place on Saturday May 5th along Main Street in Luray, VA.
Compete in both Luray International and Luray Sprint as an individual in the same weekend and earn a special award.Included with your registration:
- Finisher's medal and bragging rights!
- Technical race t-shirt
- Luray Triathlon water bottle
- Timing chip results for swim, bike, run and both transitions
- Results kiosk to view your results electronically
- Live results link to share with family and friends so they can follow your progress.
- Food and drinks and music on race day
- Hammer Nutrition product samples
- Eligibility for top 3 awards in your age group or other category
- Points toward your national ranking with USA Triathlon