Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
DELUXE CABIN & UNIQUE ACCOMMODATIONS DEPOSIT: A minimum-stay deposit for these accommodations is required to guarantee a reservation. This deposit will be charged at the time of your reservation. These reservations made for arrival within 48 hours for RV/tent or for arrival within 7 days for deluxe cabins require a nonrefundable deposit. HOLIDAY/SPECIAL EVENT DEPOSIT: Holiday/special event stays require a minimum 3 night stay for all RV sites, tent sites, cabins, and deluxe cabins. A credit card deposit equal to the registration charges for your full-stay is required to guarantee your reservation. Holiday /special event reservations made after the holiday/special event deadlines will require a nonrefundable full-stay deposit. HOLIDAY/SPECIAL EVENT CANCELLATION DEADLINES: Please call before these deadlines for a holiday/special event stay to receive a deposit refund less a $10 cancellation fee. *All cancellations will incur a $10 cancellation fee.
*RV/Tent Sites: 2 weeks notice required. Please notify us by 4 pm Eastern Time 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival date.
*Cabins/Deluxe Cabins: 3 weeks notice required. Please notify us by 4 pm Eastern Time 3 weeks before your scheduled arrival date.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-1239 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.