Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Holidays and Special Events:
Special conditions apply during high-demand periods and special events. Leavenworth KOA requires a 3-night minimum stay during holidays and special events. During Oktoberfest, Winter Holiday, Special Events and all other holidays, the following cancellation policy will be in effect: RV, Tent sites, Cabins and Deluxe Cabins will forfeit full deposit if cancellation is made within 7 days of arrival. A $10 fee applies if canceled prior to 7 days of scheduled arrival date.
Rescheduling any reservation during this time frame will be permitted two times and must be completed prior to 48 hours of scheduled arrival. Any attempt to cancel after a reservation has been rescheduled or attempt to reschedule a third time, will result in automatic cancellation and forfeiture of deposit.Non-Holiday and Special Events: Cancellations for Cabins forfeit full stay deposit if cancelled within 7 days of arrival. Cancellations for RV/Tent sites forfeit full deposit if cancelled within 48 hours of arrival. Rescheduling any reservation will be permitted two times and must be completed prior to 48 hours of scheduled arrival. Any attempt to cancel within 48 hours of scheduled arrival, after a reservation has been rescheduled or attempt to reschedule a third time, will result in automatic cancellation and forfeiture of deposit. Extended Stay reservations require 1/2 month stay deposit. Cancellations will forfeit full deposit.Special Events and Holidays are listed below:January 13-15, 2024 - Martin Luther King Day February 17-19, 2024 – Presidents DayMarch 28-31 2024– EasterMay 24-28, 2024 – Memorial Day WeekendJuly 1-5, 2024 – Independence DayAugust 30 - September 4, 2024 – Labor Day WeekendSeptember 25-28, 2024 – Autumn Leaf FestivalOctober 2024 - October 3-6, October 10-13, October 17-20, October festNovember/December Nov. 22,2024-January 2, 2025 – Winter Holiday
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 1-800-562-5709 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays & Special Events: Special deposit and/or cancellation policies may be required. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.