Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
2022/2025 Full Payment Non-Refundable Reservation Deposit during the following periods posted below:
March 2023-2025: Spring Break, SXSW, Rodeo, Nascar Races
April 2023-2025: Blue Bonnet Festival, MotoGP, Eclispe, Two Step Inn music fest and Easter
May 2023-2025: Mother's Day , Memorial Weekend, Graduation Celebration
June 2023-2025: Graduation Celebration, Father's Day
July 2023-2025: Fourth of July Celebration Weekend
September 2023-2025: Labor Day Weekend
October 2023-2025- ACL Music Festival, Columbus Day Weekend and F1 Races at Circuits of the Americas (COTA)
November 2023-2025: Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving
December 2023-2025-Christmas Holidays
We look forward to your visit in the upcoming 2023-2025!
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 888-562-3426 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.