Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Tent/RV Sites: Please notify us by 4 pm two days prior to your scheduled arrival. *7 days notice required for holiday and special events* (listed below).
Cabins/Lodging: Please notify us at least 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival. *14 days notice required for holiday and special events* (listed below).
There is a $10 cancellation fee for all cancellations made within the cancellation periods. Any cancellation inside the cancellation period will result in a forfeiture of your deposit.
Holiday and Special Events include:
MAY-Victoria Day, Memorial Day
JULY-Fourth of July, Ironman, Rugby Tournament
AUGUST-Canada Civic Holiday, Lacrosse Tournament
SEPTEMBER-Labor Day, Half Ironman
OCTOBER-Columbus Day/Canadian Thanksgiving
*There are no refunds for early checkouts.COVID-19: For your safety we will have amended our check-in procedure, and will greet you curbside when you arrive. Please adhere to all state and government guidelines. You can find a list of our campground guidelines in on our campground blog page for full details and procedures.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-0368 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.