Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
We follow the KOA national reservation policy.There is a 3 DAY MINIMUM DEPOSIT for campsites and kabins on holiday weekends,Americade week,& other special events.2 week cancellation needed. 3 day mimimum on KABIN weekend rentals during July & Aug& a 2 day min. on all weekend campsites.This means your c.card WILL be charged these MINIMUM DEPOSITS to reserve.Spec.events with spec. cancel times will be noted on your confirmation.ONE day, Two days,
3 days,4 or more days.Try a kabin.
Your credit card will be charged at time of reservation for time exceptions noted above.
At other times your credit card will be charged in accordance with the KOA national policy.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-2618 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.