Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Your campsite reservation is guaranteed through the payment of a deposit equal to at least your first night's stay charged to your credit/debit card when your reservation is made. Campsites are not reserved without a deposit. If you need to cancel any of your reservation, or check-out early, you must call us or come-in before the following deadlines to receive a deposit refund less a $10 cancellation fee; text/email notification is not accepted:
Regular RV & Tent Sites: 48 hour cancellation notice is required. Notify us by 4:00 pm MST two days before your scheduled arrival.
Deluxe RV, Premium Tent Sites, Cabins & Other Non-RV/Tent Sites: 7 days cancellation notice required prior to scheduled arrival date; 28 days cancellation notice required for Memorial, Independence & Labor Day Holidays.
KOA VIP Value Kard holders: We will waive your $10.00 reservation cancellation fee if you call to cancel your regular RV or tent site by 1:00 pm two days before your scheduled arrival, or seven days prior to your cabin or camper stay.
Reservations made after deadlines require non-refundable deposits. Cancellations, including early checkout, made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits. Not calling to cancel/no-show will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-9501 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.