Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
If they cancel 14 days prior to their arrival it is a 10% cancellation fee. If they are calling within the 14 days, they will only be refunded 50% of whatever days we re-rent of their cabin rental.﻿﻿ If they are calling within the 14 days they will only be refunded 50% of whatever days we re-rent of their cabin rental. If they are calling within the 14 days they will only be refunded 50% of whatever days we re-rent of their cabin rental.﻿﻿﻿If they are canceling one or more days of their reservation there is no refund of reservation. NO CANCELLATIONS ON HOLIDAYSReturn Lodging Keys to ft. Office Basket
NO CANCELLATIONS ON HOLIDAYS
If they cancel 48 hrs. prior to their arrival it is a $10 cancellation fee 48 hrs or less NO Refund
NO CANCELLATIONS ON HOLIDAYS
Boats:NO CANCELLATIONS ON BOATS Unless it has rained 4 hours straight into their rental or if there is a Lake Advisory.Things to know:Golf Carts, Boat Slips, Guaranteed site, and pet fees are NOT refundable. Early departures are NOT refundable.If you move your reservation (this goes for all rentals) from one date to another, and there are lower charges you will not get a refund. If the charges are higher you will be required to pay the difference.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 270-522-3752 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.