Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Please phone us to cancel. All cancelled reservations will incur a $10 fee. Cabins must be cancelled one week prior to arrival date in order to receive a full refund minus the $10 cancellation fee. Cancellation of a cabin within one weeks of your arrival, forfeits the first nights deposit. Motel rooms and RV spots cancelled 48 hours prior to your arrival will be given a refund minus the $10 cancellation fee. Motel rooms/RV sites cancelled within 48 hours forfeit the first nights deposit.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-9038 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.