Jennings KOA COVID-19 Policy
The safety of our campers and employees continues to be our top priority. We are closely following the latest CDC and Department of Health guidelines, as well as Executive Orders from local, state, and national officials. We are doing our part to avoid exposure through the following steps:
- We have disseminated CDC and other educational materials for steps to protect yourself as well as others, plus information about social distancing.
- All inside social gatherings are hereby suspended.
- Our playground is open.
- Our Kamp K9 is open.
- Pools remain open, but limited to 10 people in the pool at once, as well as less outdoor furniture, to allow for 6' social distancing at all times.
- There are no shared use of common area kitchens.
- Cabins are open for a minimum of 2 nights.
- RV park offices are open but restricted to one guest or two associated guests at a time.
- We have increased janitorial services.
- We are disinfecting light switches, pens, key pads, and door knobs between guests' usage.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at certain RV park offices.
- For an abundance of safety, during these times, we suggest RV campers use their own bathroom whenever possible.
We continue to offer:
- Open RV Parks throughout Florida, including our recent acquisition, KOA Jennings, near the Florida- Georgia line, plus our RV park in Saratoga Springs, NY. Atlantic Blueberry RV Park is also now open near the Jersey Shore.
- Outdoor hospitality with friendly, personalized communities that care.
- Spacious distance from neighboring campers.
- A long list of outdoor activities for each Park, many of which are near state parks, walking trails, lake or river fishing and the Atlantic Ocean.
- We are still accepting new guests and reservations.
- Our seasonal reservations remain high, as campers seek home away from home situations.
This is a time for us to come together as a nation, to help each other in these uncertain times. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We appreciate your patience as we monitor and adjust the policies based on official guidelines set by health officials, in an effort to stay safe!