KOA Jennings COVID-19 Policy
Our top priority continues to be the safety of our campers and employees. We are closely following the latest CDC and Department of Health guidelines, as well as Executive Orders from local, state, and national officials. We are doing our part to avoid exposure through the following steps:
- We have disseminated CDC and other educational materials for steps to protect yourself as well as others, plus information about social distancing.
- All inside social gatherings are hereby suspended.
- Playgrounds, volleyball, tetherball, and similar activities are closed.
- Dog parks are closed until further notice.
- Pools remain open, but limited to 10 people in the pool at once, as well as less outdoor furniture, to allowfor 6' social distancing at all times.
- There are no shared use of common area kitchens.
- There are no short-term cabin/cottage rentals.
- RV park offices are open but restricted to one guest or two associated guests at a time.
- We have increased janitorial services.
- We are disinfecting light switches, pens, key pads, and door knobs between guests' usage.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed at certain RV park offices.
- Shared popcorn and coffee maker usage has been suspended.
- For an abundance of safety, during these times, we suggest RV campers use their own bathroomwhenever possible.
We continue to offer:
- Open RV Parks throughout Florida, including our recent acquisition, KOA Jennings, near the Florida- Georgia line, plus our RV park in Saratoga Springs, NY. Atlantic Blueberry RV Park should open when the New Jersey Governor lifts his “stay at home” executive order.
- Outdoor hospitality with friendly, personalized communities that care.
- Spacious distance from neighboring campers.
- No fee cancellations, which are permitted through June 30.
- A long list of outdoor activities for each Park, many of which are near state parks, walking trails, lake orriver fishing and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Vacation cottages for rentals of one month or greater. (We are limited to long-term rentals due toincreased cleaning.)
- We are still accepting new guests and reservations.
- Our seasonal reservations remain high, as campers seek home away from home situations.
This is a time for us to come together as a nation. To help each other in these uncertain times. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We appreciate your patience as we monitor and adjust the policies based on official guidelines set by health officials, in an effort to stay safe!