Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
IVY LEA KOA CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY: ATTENTION: This policy is DIFFERENT from the National Policy. Tent and RV Sites require 7 day confirmed notice prior to arrival date Kabins - 21 days confirmed notice prior to arrival date. Lodges - 21 days confirmed notice prior to arrival date. Special events" all sites 21 days Kabins and Lodges are not eligible for a refund up on early check out. Holiday/ Special Events Dates 2019 These dates include all of July/ August, and a ll weekends. Plus Fall Fest, Chocolate Weekend Please Note: You have 24 hours from the time of making your reservation to decline our cancellation policy and cancel your reservation with a FULL refund. Contact must be made by phoning 613 -659-2817 and speaking to a Guest Services Manager. Please do not call the 1-800 number as you may reach our call center and they cannot assist you in this matter.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-2471 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.