We are all about FUN! Stay at our Campground in Honesdale, PA and experience the Poconos!
Join us for an unforgettable adventure in the gorgeous Poconos and make memories to last a lifetime.
We are an independently owned and family-operated campground. We are a top-rated, family-friendly campground in the Poconos with accommodations for everyone! We have every manner of camping in the Poconos to choose from:
- RV Sites: Surround yourself with the natural beauty of the outdoors while enjoying the comforts of home by staying in an RV Site at the Honesdale/ Pocono KOA campground. No matter your rig size, you'll find Pull-Thru or Back-In RV Sites that match your style at our RV park. Enjoy the amenities you need and love — all RV sites being full hookups to water, electric 50 and 30 amp, sewer and cable. Our spacious RV camping in the Poconos creates the perfect venue to spend time with your family or friends.
- Lodging: For more comfort, our unique Deluxe Cabins feature full kitchens and baths. You can feel at home as soon as you walk through the door. Whether you are just passing through or staying for a week, our Pocono cabins provide the perfect easy lodging choice!
- Glamping Tent: Experience glamping in the Poconos with our spacious glamping tent! The tent includes a sink with running water, a kitchen area, two beds, a table and chairs, and outdoor seating! Get in touch with nature and unwind at our premium glamping site after your adventures.
- Tent Sites: From the moment you settle into your Tent Site on a level mulch pad, you'll feel like you've stepped into a world of adventure. You'll set up camp with plenty of room to spread out around the fire ring and unwind as you gaze at the stars. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Pocono Mountains on your tent camping excursion, whether it be for a weekend getaway or a mid-week work escape.
You do not have to be a KOA member to camp with us! We welcome everyone, with stays to accommodate any type of traveler!
We are also a seasonal campground in the Poconos, so if you have your eyes set on camping for a month or whole season- We'd love to have you!
Local Pocono Adventure
There is also a lot that the local Northern Pocono Mountains area has to offer! The Poconos is a lush region of the state, filled with waterfalls, mountain biking trails and endless opportunities for adventure and family fun. When camping in Honesdale, Pennsylvania, you can experience the region's best:
- Fishing, Hiking, and Golfing
- Train Rides and Tours (Both in Honesdale and Steamtown)
- Horseback Riding
- ATV Tours
- Local Concerts
- County Fairs & Local Events
- Historic Coal Mine Tours that drop down over 300 feet below the earth into a real coal mine
- There are so many things to do near Honesdale, PA ~ Come and explore yourself!
Premium Campground Amenities
Our campground in Honesdale, Pennsylvania Offers:
- Wi-Fi & HotSpot: Free limited Wi-Fi connection and Hotspot available at the Laundry Room and Store Porch. Zoom & computer work is limited to Hotspot areas. No Streaming
- Snack Bar: Take a day off from cooking and grab breakfast, lunch, or dinner from the Snack Bar!
- Fishing Pond: Snag a fish at our on-site fishing pond for family-friendly fun.
- Mini-Golf: Make a hole-in-one at the KOA's mini golf site.
- Pool: Nothing is better on a hot summer day than a dip in the campground pool!
- KampK9 Doggy Park: Give your pup the vacation of their dreams at KOA KampK9 doggy park.
- Gaga Pit: Join a game in the Gaga Pit to enjoy a variation of dodgeball that's all about teamwork and strategy.
- Tubby Evolution Slide: Race down the Tubby Evolution Slide's slippery slope!
- Camp Store: Browse our camp store for anything you might have forgotten at home, or purchase a gift or memento to remember your stay with us at Honesdale KOA.
- Security: Relax with additional security measures of our entrance gate system.
- Observe the local nature and wildlife from the comfort of your RV, Tent Site, or Cabin.
Additional information on all that the campground and the local area have to offer during your stay with us is available under the "recreation" tab.
Sign our waiver before you arrive! https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/60c8e7dd986b6/web/
We look forward to helping you make long-lasting memories at our Poconos Campground,
Tim, Debby, and Chava Cartmell