General Campground Information
Check In Policy
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Lodging Units: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require non-refundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in the forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements.Special conditions may apply. Please check with your selected KOA for details.
Campers may stay up to enjoy the evening but must show respect for their fellow campers. Excessive noise and/or objectionable language will not be tolerated at any time of day.
All persons 17 years of age and under must be at their campsite by 11:00 pm unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Office Hours of Operation
Sunday 10-3 Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Friday/Saturday – 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Rec Center Hours
Adult-Only Late Swim: Monday & Friday, 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
All Swim: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
All-Ages Late Swim: Saturday 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
All public places close at dusk (Volleyball/Basketball/Playground, etc) with the exception of the small fishing lake.