Current Status of Higgins Lake / Roscommon KOA amid COVID-19
The Higgins Lake KOA is accepting new and honoring existing reservations for self contained RVs and travel trailers. All tent camping and rental of rustic cabins is suspended. Following CDC, State, and local guidance; all buildings and staffed activities are closed until further notice. We are operating at reduced capacity to aid in social distancing. Therefore, availability has been drastically reduced. To book and view current availability visit our website: https://koa.com/campgrounds/higgins-lake/ reserve/
This year will be one for more traditional family camping; enjoying and celebrating life around the campfire! As we can open up more amenities we will do so; currently the Playground is open. As we continue practicing social-distancing, we are refining and changing guidelines and best practices as they become available. Please be patient with both guests and staff as we work through the pandemic.
Please note that we currently do not have cable TV service.
Non-Recreational Camping Only.
Cancellations on reservations after May 1, 2020 will be as follows: Reservations deposits are non-refundable but can be credited to future stays through 2021. (Change must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival) Last minute booking is available online based upon availability.
Regular rules and guidelines are still in place. Additional Guidelines are subject to change at any time. WE MUST DO THIS TOGETHER
• All park guests must abide by safe social distancing practices.
• Remote, contactless check in required. A map to your site will be posted at the front
office with your name and gate code.
• No more than 6 people per site (one household of immediate family)
• Visitors are not allowed as a general rule of thumb. If you need to have a visitor you
are required to preregister and pay prior to their arrival. For the fastest response please email email@example.com
• ALL playgrounds and open amenities need to have adult supervision and instruction to participants that 6 feet spacing is required; face covers are preferred. Any rambunctious behavior or exploit of social distancing will result in removal of participant and/or closing of said amenity.
Thank you for helping us to keep our guests safe during the pandemic. We appreciate your understanding and continued support. Happy Camping!
From I-75: Take Exit 244, go 1 mile west. From US-127: Take Exit 206 and go 5 miles east.Get Google Directions