Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Higgins Lake/Roscommon KOA standard cancellation policy (National KOA policy does not apply):
By completing this reservation you agree to abide by the Higgins Lake/Roscommon KOA Cancellation policy and all campground guidelines.
To guarantee your campsite/accommodation, reservation payment in full is due at time of reservation. A confirmation will be sent to email address you provide when making reservation.
NEED TO CANCEL?
Please email Higginslakecampground@gmail.com before the deadlines listed below, to receive a refund minus the 20% cancellation fee. Text and postal notification of cancellations are not acceptable. If you do not receive a cancellation confirmation please email again and/or call (989) 275-8151.
RESERVATIONS OR CANCELLATIONS MADE AFTER THE FOLLOWING DEADLINES ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THE ENTIRE PAYMENT WILL BE FORFEITED.RV and Tent sites: Confirmation of cancellation by 3 pm 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival.Lodging and Accommodations: Confirmation of cancellation by 3 pm 30 days prior to scheduled arrival.Holidays & Special Events: Confirmation of cancellation by 3 pm 90 days prior to scheduled arrival.A no-show will be treated as a cancellation outside the above guidelines. If you will be arriving after 11:59 pm please notify the campground ahead of time. Failure to notify the campground could result in your site no longer being available.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 989-275-8151 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.