Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
FREEPORT/DURHAM KOA POLICY:
3 night deposit due at time of reservation for all site types. No refunds for cancellations. Dates can be changed to avoid loss of deposit.
Cabin Accommodations - Cancel 7 days prior to arrival.
RV/Tent Sites - Cancel 48 hours prior to arrival.
If canceled within the 7 day, or 48 hour requirement; deposit minus a $10.00 cancellation fee will be refunded. If canceled beyond the 7 day, or 48 hour requirement; DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Camping is an outdoor experience. NO REFUNDS will be given for early check out based on inclement weather.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 888-562-5609 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.