Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATION DEADLINES: TEXT AND E-MAIL NOTIFICATIONS OF CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. RV/TENT: 48 HOUR PRIOR NOTICE DEADLINE for cancellations with partial refund. KOA's policy requires that you notify us by 4 p.m. 2 days prior to arrival. KABIN: ONE WEEK PRIOR NOTICE DEADLINE for cancellations with partial refund Cancellation fee of $10.00 is charged for cancellations prior to deadline. Cancellation after deadline or non-cancellation will result in forfeiture of deposit. THERE IS A $10.00 PER PET FEE FOR PETS STAYING IN KABINS. LIMIT OF 2 PETS. NO CANCELLATION DATES FOR 2023: A 2-DAY MINIMUM STAY MAY BE REQUIRED Memorial Day 5/26 thru 5/31. 4th of July 7/01 thru 7/05 Cheyenne Days 7/21 thru 7/31 Labor Day 9/01 thru 9/05. During the dates listed NO CANCELLATION DATES deposit for the entire stay is taken up front and the reservations are non-cancellable. The guest is responsible for paying for the entire stay even if they cannot make it (for any reason). However, rain checks may be issued at the discretion of the management. "OUR CAMPGROUND FOLLOWS THE NATIONAL CANCELLATION POLICY WITHOUT EXCEPTION" RESPECTFULLY THE MANAGEMENT
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 970-568-7486 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.