Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
IMPORTANT!: ALL visitors coming to see you at the campground between May 1
and September 15 will be assessed a $10 fee per person per day.
A NO CANCELLATION POLICY is in effect for the following dates in 2020: May
22 through 25; 7/03 through 7/5; July 17 through 26; 9/4 thru 9/7. If you
should need to cancel or modify a reservation on any of these dates, you
will be charged for the entire stay. This includes ALL sites and lodging.
If you have any questions, please call us before making your reservation.
Cottages, Lodges, Lakefront RV Sites, and Spa Sites have a two week cancellation policy. Please call at least two weeks before your arrival date to only be charged the $25 cancellation fee. If you call less than two weeks before your arrival date, you will forfeit your entire deposit.
Check in time for all lodging accommodations is 4:00 PM. Check in time for
all RV sites is 1:00 PM. Note that spas on spa sites will not be ready for
use until 4:00 PM. We respectfully request that you do not arrive before check in time. If you do so and if we are able to accommodate you, you will be charged an early check in fee.
Check out time is 11:00 AM. Please vacate by 11:00 AM so that we can prepare the site for our next guest.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-9168 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.