Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Erie KOA Cancellation & Early Check-out Policy
RV and tent site reservation:
The Standard KOA policy applies to Weekdays (Sun-Thurs, excl. holidays) and Weekends (excl. holidays and special events weekends).
Due to special events throughout the season, our policy differs from the KOA system policy as detailed below:a) If canceled 7 DAYS PRIOR to 1:00 pm of your arrival date, your deposit minus the standard KOA cancellation service fee will be refunded.
b) If canceled AFTER the 7th day, 1:00 pm deadline the entire deposit will be forfeited.
Deluxe, Standard Cabins and Teepee reservations:
a) If cancelled 30 DAYS PRIOR to 2:00 pm of arrival date, your deposit minus the standard KOA cancellation service fee will be refunded.
b) If cancelled after the 30th day, 2:00 pm the entire deposit is forfeited.
No refunds for early departures on holidays, special event weekends.
No refund for early departure for all cabins or tepee's.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-7610 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.