Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Do you know our cancellation policy?? A $10 cancellation fee (per site) will be charged for cancellations made prior to these deadlines:
Emmett KOA Non holidayAll sites 48 hours notify us by 4pm 2 days prior to scheduled arrival date.Cabins/Deluxe Cabins/Rental Campers must notify us by 4pm 28 days prior to scheduled arrival date to receive deposit refund minis $10 cancellation fee. (If they need to cancel and it's not in time frame then move to OT site/ overflow and if and when it rebooks they would then be notified and refund would then be issued.) Be sure to add a note for the reservation if this is done
Reservations made after these deadlines will require a non-refundable deposit.Holidays/ Special Events: Memorial Weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day & all 5 Halloweens require 7 day notice by 4 pm for all sites!! Cabins/ Deluxe cabins/ Rental Campers 28 days as listed above.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 888-562-5612 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.