Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR PLANS AND YOUR DATES BEFORE PAYING FOR YOUR RESERVATION AS HOLIDAYS/SPECIAL EVENTS AND ALL RESERVATIONS THAT INCLUDE A FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT BETWEEN APRIL 1-NOVEMBER 1 ARE FULL PAYMENT, *NONREFUNDABLE* RESERVATION DEPOSITS. CHANGES ARE PERMITTED WITH 48 HOURS NOTICE .
BY CLICKING BELOW, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOUR RESERVATION WILL BE FULL PAYMENT, NONREFUNDABLE IF YOUR DATES INCLUDE ANY NATIONAL HOLIDAYS WEEKENDS, THE WEEK OF THANKSGIVING AND WEEKENDS BETWEEN APRIL 1-OCTOBER 1. HIGH DEMAND PERIODS, SUMMER WEEKENDS AND SPECIAL EVENTS MAY HAVE MINIMUM NIGHTS STAY REQUIREMENTS.
No Show-No Call by 5pm on your arrival date will result in an immediate cancellation and deposit forfeiture without notice.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 509-925-9319 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.