Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR PLANS AND YOUR DATES BEFORE PAYING FOR YOUR RESERVATION AS HOLIDAYS AND SUMMER WEEKENDS ARE FULL PAYMENT, *NONREFUNDABLE* RESERVATION DEPOSITS. CHANGES ARE PERMITTED WITH 48 HOURS NOTICE .
BY CLICKING BELOW, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOUR RESERVATION WILL BE FULL PAYMENT, NONREFUNDABLE IF YOUR DATES INCLUDE ANY NATIONAL HOLIDAYS WEEKENDS, THE WEEK OF THANKSGIVING AND APRIL 1-OCTOBER 1. HIGH DEMAND PERIODS, SUMMER WEEKENDS AND SPECIAL EVENTS MAY HAVE MINIMUM NIGHTS STAY REQUIREMENTS.
OTHERWISE THE STANDARD KOA CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES APPLY:
RV and TENT sites: Guests may cancel by 4pm, two days prior to their arrival to receive a full refund, less the $10 cancellation fee. The fee is waived for Value Kard VIP members.
CABIN and Riverfront TiPi sites: Guests may cancel by 4pm, 7 days prior to their arrival to receive a full refund, less the $10 cancellation fee. The fee is waived for Value Kard VIP members.
No Show-No Call by 5pm on your arrival date will result in an immediate cancellation and deposit forfeiture without notice.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 509-925-9319 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.