Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
CHECK IN IS 3PM. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMODATE EARLY ARRIVALS
2020 SPECIAL EVENT DATES:May 22-May 24,July 1-July 5,September 4-6,September 15-19.
All Cabins require Payment In Full at time of reservation. Campsites require Payment In Full for all Special Events and stays of 7 or more nights. All other times require a One night deposit.
SPECIAL EVENTS- All reservations require cancellation by 4pm, 14 days or more prior to arrival to receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of $25-Campsites, $40-Log Cabins and $75-Deluxe Cabins.Less notice than required will forfeit all deposits.
PEAK(May 25-Sep 14& October Weekends-except Special Events)-Campsites require cancel by 4pm,7+ days prior to arrival to receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of $10. All Cabins require cancelling by 4pm,14 or more days prior to arrival to receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of $25 Log Cabins & $75 Deluxe Cabins. ALL:cancellations after the 4pm cutoff will receive a refund minus a ONE
NIGHT fee for reservations of 6 or fewer nights and a TWO NIGHT fee for reservations of 7 or more nights.
NON PEAK/ALL OTHER TIMES: Campsites require cancellation by 4pm,2 days prior to arrival to receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of $10. Log Cabins require cancellation by 4pm, 7 or more days prior to arrival to receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of $10.Deluxe Cabins require cancellation by 4p,14 days or more prior to arrival to receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of $75. ALL cancellations with less notice than required will receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of ONE NIGHT for reservation 6 or less days & TWO NIGHTS for reservations
7 or more nights.
NO REFUND DUE TO WEATHER,EARLY DEPARTURES,PERSONAL ISSUES,POLICY VIOLATIONS OR CONDITIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
RESERVATIONS WILL BE HELD UNTIL 1130AM THE DAY FOLLOWING SCHEDULED AR RIVAL THEN CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT TRANSFERRABLE.
ALL DEPOSITS EXCLUDE TAXES.TAXES WILL BE DUE AT CHECK-IN.
No refunds for failing to read and comply with policies set forth and available during the reservation process or on your confirmation. Examples incluide but not limited to: Pet Policy, Maximum Occupancy, Golf Cart Policy etc. (3-3-19)
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-4774 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.