Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
NO REFUNDS for EARLY CHECK OUT: No Exceptions of any kind. You can get a rain check to use some other time this camping season.
Site Request: Due to the popularity of our campsites, if you have a specific site number request you must call the campground following your online reservation to verify availability of the requested site. A site number request through an on-line reservation alone cannot guarantee a specific site. In addition, if you have any other special requests like traveling together, please call the campground following your reservation.
SITE REQUEST LOCKFEE: This feature is NON-REFUNDABLE. While the deposit will follow the campground cancellation guidelines outlined below, the $20 fee for the Site Request Lock Fee is not refundable and is separate from the deposit.
WARNING: If you are making multiple back to back reservations to lengthen your stay, please be advised you will be required to move to your new site once the previous guest checks-out, which may not be available until check-out time at 11:00 am . You cannot leave your camper in your spot beyond the 11:00 am check-out time.
As stated in the KOA's national cancellation policy only phone calls to the campground will be accepted for cancellations. Emails will not be accepted in regards to stated cancellation deadlines. To ensure you cancel by the deadline, please contact the campground directly at 1-800-562-8613
Early Check In Fees may apply.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 303-582-3043 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.