The safety of our guests and staff remains our top priority during this difficult time. We have modified our operating procedures as outlined below to provide a safe and enjoyable camping experience in light of COVID-19 concerns. Please contact us at 719-689-5647 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
If you have a severe underlying medical condition(s) and/or have tested positive for coronavirus OR have knowingly been exposed to someone with coronavirus, we ask that you respect the health of others and do not come until you are well. We are happy to reschedule your reservation to a future 2020 date.
We are taking the following measures:
- Reduced office hours
- Curb-side check-in for all campers
- Monitoring employees for COVID-19 symptoms
- Ensuring employees wear a face covering when interacting with a guest
- Adopting CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting. Employees must wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. We use approved disinfectant solutions and practice routine cleaning several times a day of frequently touched surfaces, such as: door handles, desks, toilets, sinks, chairs, benches, etc.
- All lodging, rv site hookups, and public areas (store, laundry room, bathrooms, camp kitchen) are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected on a frequent schedule and prior to use
- Signs are posted indicating social distancing rules, area closures, check-in information, etc.
- Sneeze guards installed at registration desk and store check-out counter.
- Store and laundry room will be operating on reduced hours and with limited number of occupants
- Laundry room will be accessible by appointment only. (Due to nationwide coin shortage, we will not be able to provide quarters for laundry.)
- Pavilion tent is temporarily closed
- Play areas are open at this time, but please supervise your children to ensure safe social distancing practices as outlined below. If your child has ANY sickness, please keep them on your site. Please also ensure your children wash their hands thoroughly after playing. Play areas will be closed if large groups gather and/or children are are not adequately distancing.
- Campground-sponsored group activities are canceled
We are happy to deliver propane, firewood (when local restrictions allow), games, or any store items to your site. Just give us a call!
Mandatory requirements for all guests:
- Practice Social Distancing
- Stay on your site whenever possible and keep 6 feet of physical distance between people (other than individuals who live with you)
- No groups larger than 10 people may congregate at any time
- Minimize visits to public facilities, if possible; i.e. utilize restrooms and showers in your RV, etc.
- Wear a cloth face covering when you visit public facilities, office, store, camp kitchen, community grills, etc. (statewide mandate as of July 17)
- Respect and adhere to COVID-19 guidelines and requirements as detailed in campground communications and posted around the campground.
We encourage outdoor activities as much as possible, while adhering to social distancing requirements.
- Please bring masks, hand sanitizer, and gloves for use during your stay on the campground.
- While we do our best to ensure excellent disinfection and safety measures, we cannot guarantee complete absence of the virus on any surface nor can we guarantee that no infected camper will be onsite at any given time. It is up to each of us individually to ensure we stay healthy and safe.
The Cripple Creek KOA is independently owned & operated and these procedures are specific to our campground. Each KOA will have their own Guidelines and Policies.