WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU STAY WITH US IN 2020…
We'd like everyone that comes to be healthy and remain healthy, so things are going to look a little different this season and that's okay. We're here for you.
For those that are healthy, we have current information about Mesa Verde National Park and recommendations on areas that you can explore outdoors where others may not be as apt to be going.
- We offer self-service check in, so that you don't have to come into the building to register.
- We ask that you use credit cards rather than cash for registration and all purchases. For cash purchases, exact change is needed.
- Our staff will be wearing masks or be behind shields, if we are indoors. We'd appreciate it if you would, too.
- Outside we ask that you maintain 6' while we are helping you.
- We'll have maximum number of people permitted in various areas. Signs are posted at those locations.
- We will be performing additional sanitizing in high touch point areas throughout the campground during the day.
- You will see signs posted throughout the campground reminding you to be respectful of fellow campers and use the 6' social distancing guideline.
- We will be keeping all social gathering spaces closed, including our playground, basketball court, horseshoes, and pool.
- We ask that our campers make reservations for the laundry room, while staying with us, to prevent having too many people in a small indoor space at any one time.
- Firewood, s'mores kits, ice cream, snacks, and beverages, along with apparel and souvenirs, will continue to be sold in our Kampstore, along with other fun-time campsite activities for you to enjoy.
We are looking forward to seeing you here and hosting you during your stay.