New Operational Changes Take Effect June 26, 2020
You can now opt for the type of check in process that works best for you. We will offer a contact-less self check in process or you can come in and register once you have arrived.
- ADDITIONAL CLEANING: You can rest assured that we are doing the right things. We are performing additional cleaning of high touch point surfaces throughout the day in addition to our normal high standards of cleaning.
- REGISTRATION DESK: Our Registration Desk will be available to help you from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM through Labor Day. Hours will change after Labor Day. Contact us for the new hours.
- KAMP STORE: The Kamp Store is open and ready for you from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM through Labor Day. Please adhere to the maximum number of campers in store. We'll be behind shields or be wearing masks. We'd appreciate it if you would wear yours indoors, too.
- LAUNDRY: Our laundry facilities will remain open to our campers from 8 AM - 7 PM, daily. We ask that you use social distancing and masks whenever you are in the building. For added measure, we recommend bringing and using your hand sanitizer.
In aligning with Montezuma County, we have reopened some activities onsite. What does this mean to you? It means we'll now be able to safely provide you and your fellow travelers a few more activities. Prior to engaging in these activities, we strongly encourage you to read the county's signs that are displayed throughout the campground.
- ACTIVITIES: The following activities will be available: playground and basketball court. Please note that this season, we will not be providing a basketball. If you want to shoot hoops with your traveling family, you will want to bring your own.
- INDOOR SPACES: We'll have a maximum number of people permitted in various indoor areas where social distancing will be expected. Signs are posted at those locations. We ask that you please cooperate.
- OUTDOORS: Outside we ask that you maintain 6' while engaging with our staff as we are helping you.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: You will see signs posted throughout the campground reminding you to be respectful of fellow campers and use the 6' social distancing guideline.
With public safety and health in mind, the items listed below will remain closed and/or unavailable to our campers during the 2020 season.
- ACTIVITIES: We will be keeping the following closed or unavailable this year. This includes the horseshoes, pool table, corn hole toss, ladder ball, and all loaner board games.
- POOL: Due to public health operational guidelines and social distancing restrictions our pool will remain closed for the 2020 season.
- HOSTED SOCIAL EVENTS: Ice Cream Socials will not be offered this season.
- GATHERING ROOM: Closed.