Road Construction - Click for Driving Directions
General Campground Information
October - March "Winter Season" Hours: 9am - 5pm
Check - In & Out Time
Should we received a call from the rangers regarding the HIGH winds you will be ask to extinguish your fire for safety.
While regulations vary by state, they generally include restrictions on importing firewood, the movement of firewood within the state, and the transportation of firewood into state, local and federal parks. Thirty states have imposed various levels of quarantine as a result of the emerald ash borer. Please DO NOT bring wood into the park!
- You must promptly pick up after your pet, bags are provided. Bag all droppings and place in the dumpster.
- All pets must be registered at office and have a signed policy on file for each stay.
- Up to 2 pets allowed per site.
- Pets must be on a leash and under your control at all times.
- Pets may never be left unattended outside or create a noise disturbance.
- Pets are not allowed in any park buildings or on patio during activities.
- Pets that demonstrate vicious or aggressive behavior or that bark excessively will be evicted from the park without a refund.
- Management reserves the right to change rates without notice.
- Aggressive Pet Policy: While we do not have a pet breed restrictions policy, if your pet exhibits aggressive behavior towards ANY animal or human you will be asked to leave the park without a refund. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Wolf Hybrids, Dobermans, Chows, etc. Make sure your pet is always well-behaved and under your control. This is for the safety of ALL our guests! Management reserves the right to determine "aggressive behavior" on a case by case basis.
- All pets, guests and vehicles must register at the office upon arrival. Display your car tag from you rear view mirror. Vehicles without a parking permit may be towed at the owner's expense.
Parking & Vehicles
- Speed limit throughout the park is 5 mph.
- All RVs must be escorted to their site. No self-parking is allowed except after hours
- Limit of one RV and a maximum of two car/truck vehicles per site.
- No utility trailers are allowed in the resort community except for loading or unloading.
- Small boats or kayaks, etc., carried on top of the towing vehicle, may be kept at your site on vehicle or patio area.
- Toy Haulers must be unloaded adjacent to the rental office.
- No parking on grass or landscaped area at any time.
- No parking on vacant lots at any time.
- A valid driver's license is required for the operation of all motorized transportation.
Ice for Sale
Meet Your Hosts
You can watch a beautiful sunrise over the Laguna Madre Bay, relax on our beach or sun deck while the kids play in the sand or in our playground nearby. Fish from our pier (coming soon) or from your boat that you dock in one of our boat slips. There's something for everybody here at the Corpus Christi KOA.Patrick and Denise have been avid camping enthusiasts for well over 20 years and in 2013 decided to go camping as a full-time way of life. Well, 7 years and 40 states later, they have decided to follow their hearts and passion and help other people love Kamping. Denise says, “We love helping people” and what better place to do that than here, overlooking the beautiful Laguna Madre Bay. Denise will help you find things to do and will even go so far as to have Patrick help you hook up your rig in one of our ADA compliant sites if needed.Adventure awaits you here in the Corpus Christi, TX area. Patrick has always said “We love adventure”, and now it's our turn to help others find their adventure. Whether you want to fish, relax on a beach, or see a museum, we'll point you in the right direction.We are committed to helping our guests have a GREAT adventure of their own.