General Campground Information
Friday & Saturday Quiet Hours: 11pm - 8am
Heated Pool Hours
Sunday - Thursday 9am to 9pm
Friday & Saturday 9am to 10pm
Kayak Rental (SINGLE)
Kayak Rental (DOUBLE)
Check - In & Out Time
Should we receive a call from the rangers regarding the HIGH winds you will be asked to extinguish your fire for safety.
While regulations vary by state, they generally include restrictions on importing firewood, the movement of firewood within the state, and the transportation of firewood into the state, local and federal parks. Thirty states have imposed various levels of quarantine as a result of the emerald ash borer. Please DO NOT bring wood into the park!
- You must promptly pick up after your pet; bags are provided. Bag all droppings and place them in the dumpster.
- All pets must be registered at the office, max 2 pets per site/guest.
- Pets must be on a leash and under your control at all times.
- Pets may never be left unattended outside or create a noise disturbance.
- Pets are not allowed in any park buildings or on the patio during activities.
- Pets that demonstrate vicious or aggressive behavior or bark excessively will be evicted from the park without a refund.
- Management reserves the right to change rates without notice.
- Aggressive Pet Policy: While we do not have a pet breed restrictions policy, if your pet exhibits aggressive behavior towards ANY animal or human, you will be asked to leave the park without a refund. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Wolf Hybrids, Dobermans, Chows, etc. Make sure your pet is always well-behaved and under your control. This policy is for the safety of ALL our guests! Management reserves the right to determine "aggressive behavior" on a case-by-case basis.
- All pets, guests, and vehicles must register at the office upon arrival. Display your car tag from your rearview mirror. Vehicles without a parking permit may be towed at the owner's expense.
Parking & Vehicles
- Speed limit throughout the park is 5 mph.
- All RVs MUST be escorted to their site during business hours for your safety. No self-parking is allowed except after hours
- Limit of one RV and a maximum of one car/truck vehicles per site.
- Utility trailers are allowed in the resort community but must be parked upfront in boat area or parking, .
- Small boats or kayaks, etc., carried on top of the towing vehicle, may be kept at your site on vehicle or patio area.
- Toy Haulers must be unloaded adjacent to the rental office.
- No parking on grass or landscaped area at any time.
- No parking on vacant lots at any time.
- A valid driver's license is required for the operation of all motorized transportation.
Ice for Sale
Meet Your Hosts
My KOA is your KOA! We love our guests and it shows.Patrick and Denise have been avid camping enthusiasts for well over 27 years and, in 2013, decided to go camping as a full-time way of life. Well, seven years and 42 states later, they have decided to follow their hearts and passion and help other people love camping. Denise says, “We love helping people,” and what better place to do that than here, overlooking the beautiful Laguna Madre. Denise will help you find things to do and will even go so far as to have Patrick help you hook up your rig in one of our ADA-compliant sites if needed. Adventure awaits you here in the Corpus Christi, TX area. Patrick has always said, “We love adventure,” and now it's our turn to help others find their adventure. Whether you want to fish, relax on a beach, or see a museum, we'll point you in the right direction. We are committed to helping our guests have a GREAT adventure of their own.