Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
COOPERSTOWN DREAMS PARK AND ALL STARS reservations require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
RV and Tent reservations require a 2-day advance notice to receive full refund less a $10 processing fee. See below for Holidays and Hall of Fame Weekend cancellations.
All Cabins, Lodges, and Cottage rentals require 14-day advance notice to receive a full refund less a $10 processing fee. Cancellations made after the deadline will result in forfeit of the entire deposit.
HOLIDAYS AND HALL OF FAME WEEKEND CANCELLATIONS: All reservations require a 14-day advance notice to receive a refund less a $10 fee. Cancellations made after the deadline will result in forfeit of the entire deposit.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-3402 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.