Book your fall escape today!
The Latest Updates for Chincoteague Island KOA
Great news! We will be welcoming guests for the 2020 camping season starting May 15. While this season may be a bit different than what you are used to, we're committed to keeping you and our staff safe while having fun in the great outdoors.
Below is the most current status of our amenities and information about what we are doing to keep you safe. Check back any time for updated details.
The following are amenities that remain open with Social Distancing Procedures in place:
- Camp Store-With limited hours and social distancing procedures
- Bathhouses- Two bathhouses will be open
- Laundry Facilities-One laundry facility will be open
- Sports Field
- Bike Rentals
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Kayak Launch and Pier
- Propane Filling Station
- Dog Park
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV
- Dump Station
The following are closed until Stay at Home and Social distancing Orders are lifted:
- Maui Jacks Waterpark -Opening July 1
- Outdoor Pool
- Free Shuttle Service
- Jump Pillow
- Activity Center
- Recreation Activities
- Corn Hole/Gaming Area
- Community Campfire Experience
- Live Entertainment
- Special Events
The following may be open with Social Distancing Procedures in Place:
- Assateague Island National Seashore –For fitness and fishing
- Chincoteague Island National Wildlife Refuge- Hiking trails open
Our COVID-19 Safe Practices
As the situation around Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are sharing some of our best practices and actively making the necessary changes to our protocols to ensure we are adhering to our guest expectations. As always, the safety, security, and health of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance and our highest priority.