As the situation around Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are sharing some of our best practices and actively making the necessary changes to our protocols to ensure we are adhering to our guest expectations. As always, the safety, security, and health of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance and our highest priority.
For Your Health & SafetyOVERALL CLEANLINESS & SAFETY
- All employees are required to engage in frequent handwashing.
- We have placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the property.
- Our staff is trained to avoid close contact and practice social distancing.
- Our staff has been educated on increased sanitation measures, including but not limited to public areas, key cards, public bathrooms, and specific touchpoints.
- We have made necessary adjustments to our food and beverage offerings in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Guests staying in cabins, safari tents, and rental RVs are encouraged to call the Front Desk should they need additional towels or linens during their stay.
- Our housekeeping staff will be wearing disposable gloves and masks when cleaning. When servicing the room, we advise that guests refrain from being present to allow us time to clean and properly sanitize using an antiviral disinfectant cleaner. Special efforts are being made to decontaminate all touchpoints.
- To keep consistent with our already high standards, we will continue to keep our public and back-of-house areas clean and sanitized. More specifically, frequently touched surfaces such as phones, lift buttons, and door handles are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- The guest check-in experience has been modified to have keys/registration forms prepared in advance and presented to guests on arrival to limit social interaction and possible queuing at reception.
- Express check-out service is available to all guests.
- All guest folios/invoices will be emailed directly to guests. Hard copies are available upon request.
WE TAKE SANITATION SERIOUSLY TO ENSURE THE WELL-BEING OF UR GUESTS, STAFF HAVE INCREASED THE FREQUENCY OF CLEANING AND DISINFECTING.