Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
With the EXCEPTION of HOLIDAYS or SPECIAL EVENTS, we follow KOA's National Cancellation policies. Any changes or cancels to your reservation must be made prior to those deadlines. NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED THE ESTIMATED FULL AMOUNT OF THEIR ENTIRE STAY! If you can't come, please call and cancel (your deposit holds your site for the first night until 9am the following morning, it will then be cancelled)! All HOLIDAY WEEKEND or SPECIAL EVENT reservations require a 30 day in advance notice if the reservation has to be cancelled or changed. If you cancel 30 days in advance you will receive your deposit back, MINUS a $10 cancellation fee. If you cancel LESS than 30 days in advance you will forfeit your ENTIRE DEPOSIT amount. HOLIDAY weekends require a 3-night minimum stay for ALL site types. CABINS require a FULL STAY deposit at the time of the reservation for WEEKEND and HOLIDAY stays. CABIN reservations for UVA GRADUATION WEEKEND have a 30 day SPECIAL EVENT cancellation deadline! No refunds on Cabins for early departure. Deluxe cabins: 2 night minimum and require a full stay deposit.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 434-296-9881 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.