Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
All reservations made require a deposit to guarantee a site, you must adhere to the cancellation policy below or your deposit will be forfeited. Please note, because we are located in the Rocky Mountains, weather and road closures cannot be used as a reason for cancellation.
Our Change/Cancellation policy is as follows:
A $10 cancellation fee is charged to all reservations made within the allowed times by 4 p.m. by telephone call only at 970-963-2341.
RV and TENTS: 48 hours prior to you arrival date
DELUXE CABINS: 14 days prior to your arrival date
AIRSTREAM and TEEPEE: 48 hours prior to your arrival date
HOLIDAY change/cancellation policy is as follows:
RV SITES: 7 days prior to your arrival date
DELUXE CABINS: 30 days prior to your arrival date
AIRSTREAM and TEEPEE: 7 days prior to your arrival date
TENT SITES: 48 hours prior to arrival date
Guests are responsible for all nights reserved regardless of day of departure or arrival. Because we have saved your site for the dates you have chosen, there are no refunds for early departures.
Group Policy is as follows: Due to our intimate size, we cannot accommodate large groups . Please see below for the allowed site maximums to be reserved for people traveling to our campground together for gatherings:Cabin maximums: 3 cabinsRV maximums: 4 RV sitesTent maximums: 4 tent sites
Online reservations are reviewed and we will cancel any “groups” that exceed the maximum site allowance listed above
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 970-963-2341 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.