Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
We understand that life is full of surprises, and unforeseen events. If you do need to cancel your reservation with us, please call us at 970-963-2341. Note, we can only cancel your reservation by speaking with you, no emails please.
Our Change/Cancellation policy is as follows: A $10 cancellation fee is charged to all reservations made within the allowed times by 4 p.m. by telephone call only.
RV and TENTS: 48 hours prior to you arrival date
DELUXE CABINS: 14 days prior to your arrival date
AIRSTREAM and TEEPEE: 7 days prior to your arrival date
HOLIDAY change/cancellation policy is as follows:
RV SITES: 7 days prior to your arrival date
DELUXE CABINS: 30 days prior to your arrival date
CAMPING CABINS and TEEPEE: 7 days prior to your arrival date
TENT SITES: 48 hours prior to arrival dateGROUP RESERVATIONS: All group reservations MUST be approved and made by management (4 or more sites on the property together) All sites reserved in the group require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation, with FULL PAYMENT DUE 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellations with 45 days notice are refunded less the $10 fee. Less than 45 days: refunded only to the extent sites are re-rented less the $10 fee. Special Approved Extended Stays: 45 days prior to your arrival date to receive a refund, less a $10 cancellation fee.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 970-963-2341 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.