Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Deluxe cabins, standard cabins, camping cabins, tiny houses, Conestoga wagons and unique accommodations require a 7-day cancellation to receive a refund of the 1-night deposit minus the $10 cancellation fee.
Pets are allowed in our cabins with a non-refundable $50 fee, per pet, per night. Maximum $100 non-refundable deposit. TWO pet maximum. Unfortunately NO cats allowed in our cabins.
Pets are not allowed in our Conestoga wagons.
RV cancellation policy for Canton First Monday weekends (Thursday - Sunday) and other special events (designated by campground) for RV sites is a 72-hour cancellation. This 72-hour cancellation includes each night of your stay during Canton First Monday.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 903-420-1400 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.