What to Expect When You Stay With Us in 2020...
We'd like everyone that comes to be healthy and remain healthy, so things are going to look a little different this season and that's okay. We're here for you. If you have been exposed to the virus, have symptoms, or have been diagnosed with COVID-19, we want you to stay home, self-quarantine, and get better. We look forward to seeing you later. For those that are healthy, we have current information about Bryce Canyon National Park and recommendations on areas that you can explore outdoors where others may not be as apt to be going.
- We will have self-service check in, so that you don't have to come in to register.
- We ask that you use credit cards rather than cash for registration and all purchases. If cash is a must, provide the exact amount to prevent exchange of monies.
- Our staff will be wearing masks or behind shields, if we are indoors. We'd appreciate it if you would, too.
- We will be performing additional sanitizing in high touch point areas throughout the campground during the day.
- Our cabins will be sanitized each time it is turned.
- You will see signs posted throughout the campground reminding you to be respectful of fellow campers and use the 6' social distancing guideline.
- We will be keeping all social gathering spaces closed, including our playground, basketball court, other outdoor games, satellite building, and pool.
- We ask that our campers make reservations for the laundry room at the main building to prevent having too many people at any one time.
- We regret that food service socials will not be hosted this season.
- S'mores' Kits, firewood, ice cream, snacks, and beverages, along with apparel and souvenirs, will continue to be sold in our Kampstore, along with other fun-time campsite activities for you to enjoy.